So I don't have any belly pics to share this week. I don't really have a bump but I will share pics of my little babes. I am convinced (along with many other ppl) that it is a boy. I don't know why it's just a feeling.
At the ultra sound Saturday they showed me what the subchorionic hemorrhage looked like. It looks to me like there might be another one but I'm not sure. I have a OB appointment on Wednesday so we'll see what she has to say. Either way its still small. My little babes was wiggling all over in there (not that I could feel it) and the heart rate was 183. It was fun to see.
I've been feeling a little better lately. The nausea is still there and I constantly feel bloated but it's not as bad as it had been. I'm hoping it gets better and better over the next few weeks.
Here's another pic of my beautiful little babes!
The ultra sound is measuring me at 9 wks and 2 days in these pics where as I think I am 9wks and 5 days. Pretty close though. I'll update on how the OB appointment goes later this week!
Please keep praying for a safe and healthy pregnancy!


awww! what a cute little bean!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Alicia!
ReplyDelete