Today I got to see my Doctor for the first time. It was good to get some questions answered. She said my ultra sound looked good and that 95 % of babies who have a heart rate detected go on to have normal pregnancies. So that made me feel better. I am still on pelvic rest because I am still bleeding on and off. If I am still bleeding after 12 wks I need to call her and perhaps get another ultra sound. I had a pelvic exam and blood tests today which are routine. My next appointment is December 13.
Some exciting news Josh and I got this weekend is that we are going to be an aunt and uncle in June as well! Josh's sister is about 1 wk ahead of me! It's going to be so fun going through this with her. And our babies can have a playmate!
Please keep your prayers coming!
congratulations to her too! how fun!
ReplyDelete