Ever since my OB appointment I am happy to say that I haven't had any more bleeding. I'm hoping this continues! The last few weeks up until yesterday I was feeling a lot better. The nausea has lessened and I have had more energy. However Monday and especially Monday night, Tuesday and now its early Wednesday morning have been awful. My stomach hurts and I am so nauseous. I feel like I have the flu and I have a migraine! I'm really hoping I feel better again soon. I'm on-call tonight as well so hopefully they don't call me in. I have to work tomorrow night and then its Thanksgiving! I really hope I feel good for that!
I'm still not showing but I feel like my pants are tight. Only 2 weeks left until I'm in my second trimester! I'll try to post a pic either next wk or the next.
No comments:
Post a Comment