Monday, November 7, 2011

9 Weeks

I remember when 9 weeks felt like it would never get here! And now its here!

This weekend Josh and I went to a comedy show downtown since I was having one of those rare moments I felt somewhat "normal". Afterwards we went to Pepino's for some drinks (I got a coke and food). Josh's friends kept asking me questions like "you just don't feel like drinking?' I knew they were suspicious especially since 2 weeks ago at the wedding I didn't drink either. Eventually (and after a few drinks) they got bold and just asked "Is Heidi pregnant?" Josh can't lie so they all knew right away. I'm happy our friends know. Everyone gave us hugs and congratulated us. It was fun.

I'm still spotting on and off which makes me nervous. Today was a bad day as far as how I feel goes. I did a friends hair this morning and barely made it through. I felt so sick. It doesn't matter what I do today I feel nauseous. I'm not showing at all but I took a pic anyways. Here I am at 9 weeks.


Here's a close up! Notice the pajamas I've been in...ALL DAY!!!

First OB appointment tomorrow! Excited to possibly hear the heart beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment