Saturday, October 15, 2011

Update on the Scary

So still no more bleeding. I called one of the residents I work with last night just to get her opinion. She said it was probably just  my cervix. But she wants me to call my OBGYN on Monday and most likely get a ultrasound to check for viability. Which sounds scary to me. But I still feel pregnant. I am nauseous all the time. Nothing seems to help. It may be partially from my anxiety. Not sure. And I am a sleepy sleepy girl this weekend. I hope this is only here for the first trimester! I can't deal with this for 9 months! I feel pretty confident that baby is okay but I will feel better after I talk to my OBGYN.

On a fun note. Josh and I can't seem to agree on any names. So we went to Target and bought a baby book. We also had a fun day driving around the peninsulas, stopping at orchards and getting carmel apples and cider.  I was nauseous for most of it but still no voming...maybe it would be better if I did tho???

Thanks for the thought and prayers. Good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment