Tuesday, October 25, 2011

7wks 3 days

Update on baby. My Wednesday HCG was good and so was my Progesterone. Friday I had my HCG drawn again. It was okay but it hadn't doubled. SO I have an ultrasound scheduled for today to 6:15 pm. My bleeding stopped after 5 days. But today I have a small amount again. I don't know what to make of it anymore.

I'm feeling okay. I've felt pretty nausea. My doctor gave me some zofran which helps. Hoping to see the heart beat today so I know everything is okay. I had one of the girls at work scan me last night and I got to see baby for the first time. It was basically a spot though because our ultrasound machine isn't quite as fancy as the one they will use tonight!

Pray that baby looks healthy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment