Friday, October 14, 2011

Scary

Today pretty much sucked! To put it mildly. Last night I spotted...BRIGHT RED BLOOD! My stomach dropped to my feet. I knew it could be nothing. During pregnancy your cervix is really engorged and so it bleeds easily. I tossed and turned all night. I woke up and it looked like it had stopped. I rushed to Family Fare to get a PT just to be sure. I get home pee on it and then realize it's an ovulation test. GREAT!

Josh and I stop on the way up north to pick up what I thought I had already gotten, a PT. But of course I can't use it. I'm all out of pee. GREAT...more worrying. Finally 2 hours later we stop and I pee on my pee stick. The next few seconds are agony. Then I see what I'm waiting for...2 pink lines. Whewh!

I'm still really worried about it though. Only time will tell. I plan on taking another PT in a day or so just for some additional confirmation. I still haven't bleed yet today but my pelvis feels heavy. I don't know how else to explain it. It's not campy. Maybe pressure but I've had this feeling before. Also my nausea is horrible today. But that brings me comfort because that means my little pea pod is growing.

Please pray for me and baby. That baby is safe and that I can feel maybe a little bit better. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. i cannot believe you didnt call me!! I am trusting that everything is fine! Praying.

    ReplyDelete