So I'm stealing this from another blog since I thought it was a cute idea and a great concise way to track pregnancy events.
How Far Along: 17 weeks 3 days
Size of Baby: 5 inches from head to butt. 5 ounces
Maternity Clothes: Yes! I think I started wearing maternity jeans around 12 weeks. It just started getting uncomfortable sitting. I wear some maternity tops but I don't have to.
Weight Gain: None! In fact I may even be down a few pounds. I eat a lot too!
Belly: No belly pic this week!
Stretch Marks: Nope! And I hope it stays that way :)
Sleep: Up until a few weeks ago I was sleeping 12 hours a day/night. Now its more like 10 hours. No problems there yet!
Best Moment of the Week: Scanning myself at work and seeing Junebug sitting with its legs crossed moving all around!
Movement: I have just started to feel little movements which is another highlight of the week! I can't wait until Josh can feel them too!
Symptoms: No more morning sickness. Only occasional nausea. I still get headaches a lot and I have to eat frequently to keep from getting shaky.
Food Cravings: It changes hourly. I don't crave anything weird, only things I see on TV or happen to think of. Recently its been mac and cheese, cheese ale soup from Hop Cat, twix, coffee and a milkshake. Sadly I've only had coffee from that list.
What I Miss: WINE! With the holidays it was so hard to watch everyone enjoying drinks together. Its definitely worth missing out on but I do miss me some sangria!
What I'm Looking Forward To: Finding out what we are having. Junebug just needs to stop trying to hide it from me! Next ultrasound should be in about 3 weeks!
Milestones: Feeling less sick and tired. Also starting to feel baby moving!
Emotions: I have been very irritable with this pregnancy so far. I think it has a lot to do with not feeling good. But as I've been feeling better that's been getting better as well. Also I find I cry easy with movies and TV.
love love this! so cute to hear all this :)
ReplyDelete