Tuesday, December 27, 2011

16 weeks and counting...

So its been 3 weeks since I've blogged. Sadly I spent most of it on the couch. I got a terrible cold then, UTI and then another cold. I've also been having a lot of migraines. I'm starting to feel better today.

Last night at work I had someone scan me. I got to see our junebug wiggleing around. It was laying on its back with its hands by its face. Then it started moving all over the place. It was fun to see and amazing to see how much bigger baby is getting.

I've had some lower back pain over the last few weeks and some left sided ligament pain. On occasion I question whether I've felt baby move or if its just gas. Its fun to feel and I'm excited to really start feeling baby!

Here is a new pic of the baby bump. Not too much of a change....



Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment