Monday, January 16, 2012

19 Weeks



How Far Along: 19 weeks

Size of Baby: 8 1/2 ounces 6 inches from head to cute little butt.

Maternity Clothes: Yes! Some of my non-maternity tops are a little tight but they still fit but the majority are maternity.

Weight Gain: None! But I'm definitely eating a lot!

Belly: I think I may have started to POP! Me in my scrubs.

Stretch Marks: Nope! Lotion lotion lotion...so itchy!

Sleep: No more stomach sleeping. I am still able to sleep on my back though.

Best Moment of the Week:
Finally being able to see what we are having! Or at least guess at it! I will share pics of the baby I took at work but no announcement on the sex yet until my official ultrasound!

Movement: Yes! Not all the time but I'm starting to be able to feel baby when I'm standing not just sitting still.


Symptoms: I feel bloated a lot. I've felt a little faintish at times. In fact at work I had to ask a nurse to watch my patient because the world around me was starting to sound strange...eeee! Just needed some food! Also round ligament pain. (achiness in my pelvis) And I feel like I'm loosing my mind sometimes. Prego-brain for sure!

Food Cravings: Coke-a-Cola Classic! Ice cream.

What I Miss: Same as before wine and hot tubing!

What I'm Looking Forward To: My OB appointment tomorrow and my official ultrasound.

Milestones: Nothing I can think off....
Emotions: I've felt good lately!

Of course I have to share pics of Junebug...


Hopefully I can share what we're having next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment