How Far Along: 32 weeks 2 days
Size of
Baby: 3.75-4 pounds, 17 inches
Maternity
Clothes: Besides sweatshirts and sweatpants its all maternity!
Weight Gain: 163 pounds. Dr says I'm right on track!
Belly: Here is last weeks pic...
Stretch Marks: Nope!
Sleep:
It is getting really hard to get comfortable. I alternate from one sore hip to the other. Rolling over requires some effort!
Best Moment of the Week: I've had 4 showers already and one more next week! I feel so blessed!
Movement:
He loves to hang out on my left side with his head under my ribs and shoved in my groin...eeee! Sometimes he visits my right side which is a welcomed relief! Which he just moved to as I am typing this ironically enough! Now just waiting for him to flip to head down!
Symptoms: I continue to have a burning aching pain that
is almost constant when I'm on my feet on my LUQ (that's medical jargon for left upper quadrant). It's really getting difficult to work with it. I can also add heartburn and shortness of breath to the list :)
Food Cravings: Nothing new!
What I Miss: Still missing me some Summer Shanty
Beer!
What I'm Looking Forward To: Meeting this little guy!
Milestones: Baby can detect temperature! Baby also has a 90% chance of survival if born today :)
Emotions: It depends on the day. Recently I have been struggling with some depression. The Dr wanted me to try a medication but after Josh and I discussed it we decided to hold off on that. Even though the risk to baby is small we want to put the baby first if we can.
you are so precious :) I will be praying for your depression so you can enjoy the last few weeks of your pregnancy to the fullest. love you.
ReplyDelete