How Far Along: 37 Weeks
Size of
Baby: 6 1/2 lbs, 19 inches long
Maternity
Clothes: Maternity except for some flowy tops!
Weight Gain: 168 pounds...ugh...
Belly: It's growing...
Stretch Marks:
Nope!
Sleep: Same as before. Getting up to pee all the time! He loves to kick me in the bladder!
Best Moment of the Week: Getting to term...37 weeks! Also I recently found out he isn't breech! SO I get to try and have a vaginal delivery!
Movement: He still loves to hang out on my left side with his butt in my ribs but he's moving around more to my right side now too. His head has dropped into my pelvis which is uncomfortable at times.
Symptoms: Pelvic pressure, more frequent mild contractions, feeling hiccups a lot, hot flashes, pitting edema in my feet, limbs shoved into my ribs and hips. Not fun but it's all part of being prego!
Food Cravings: Chocolate
What I Miss: My body! I want it back!
What I'm Looking Forward To: Meeting this little
guy!
Milestones: Baby is term. Meaning he can come whenever!
Emotions:
It still depends on the day...
yeah for making it to term!
ReplyDelete