Size of Baby: 1.5 pounds, 13.5 inches
Maternity Clothes: Yes. I bought a new top today for my first baby shower Saturday!
Weight Gain: At my OB appointment my Dr said 10 lbs. She was really happy about it.
Belly: See above pic!
Stretch Marks: Nope!
Sleep: Having difficulty getting comfortable. I have to prop my belly on a pillow or my side starts to hurt.
Best Moment of the Week: I still really enjoy watching my little guy dance around. We finished painting the nursery so that is good too. And I FINALLY cleaned out the closet (with much help from my mom). It felt so good to organize and get rid of stuff I don't use anymore.
Movement: I'm starting to be able to feel baby head and booty. Its fun to guess how he's laying!
Symptoms: Hungry ALL THE TIME!!! New on the list is pelvic pressure. I can't imagine how it feels when your 40 weeks! Makes it hard to be on your feet all night at work! I'm also starting to get a faint linea nigra. Not super excited about that! Lastly I feel like I need to pee all the time as well!
Food Cravings: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Coke (in moderation of course), any baked good with lemon in it and finally a banana split which I have yet to get!
What I Miss: Sleeping on my back. Sangria :)
What I'm Looking Forward To: My first baby shower Saturday, Setting up the nursery, Getting the results of my Glucose test.
Milestones: Viability! Baby would have a good chance of living if he decided to come today, though I hope he'll wait a couple or so more months!
Emotions: I've been cranky. Or so I'm told...
No comments:
Post a Comment