How Far Along: 23 weeksSize of Baby: A little over 1 pound, 11inches in length. My ultrasound showed that he is measuring a week ahead and his head is in the 85 percentile.Ouch!
Maternity Clothes: Yes. Its getting harder to fit into my non-maternity tops.
Weight Gain: Slightly over 150 pounds so about 5ish pounds.
Belly: See above pic!
Stretch Marks: Nope!
Sleep: More tired than normal but sleeping well.
Best Moment of the Week: Watching baby punch my belly. Pop pop pop.
Movement: Its fun having other people feel baby move!
Symptoms: Last week I was so hungry, even more so than I have been. The back pain isn't as constant so thats good. Nasal congestion! So annoying!
Food Cravings: Cheetos, poppy seed bread, chocolate
What I Miss: Same as before.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Setting up the nursery. We have most of the painting done though!
Milestones: Baby can feel me move!
Emotions: Emotional but otherwise good!
love this bump!!!
ReplyDeletedid they measure your pelvimetry for adequacy? lol just learned about this today :)
Not yet.
Delete